Smarter Thinking (“We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy and any other documents referred to in it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Smarter Thinking (email@example.com)
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information that you provide by filling in forms using the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our App. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
* To ensure that content from our App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device/s.
* To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
* To allow you to participate in the interactive features of the App, when you choose to do so.
* To allow us to develop the App further, which may include the publication of research papers, book, or book chapter, presenting the data at a conference, and/or sharing our findings via blogs and social media. Any research publication would not and cannot (since we don’t have your name) identify you individually.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please advise us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless legally required to.
You have the right to ask us to withdraw and or delete your data at any time. You can exercise this right by contacting us at email@example.com
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.